🌹 In every field of Roses there is a Wild Flower 💐 - which are you?
I’ve always been a bit of an oddball 😂 and by that I mean I’ve never 💯 fitted within the expectations or boundaries that were set for me.
I studied hard at school, put myself through college, uni, got a career in marketing, got married, had a little girl and bought a house...
Sounds conventional doesn’t it?
But what if I told you that the other side of me is completely different and although I was happy with the above and my achievements I KNEW that I had to be true to who I am and start really letting that out?!
Here are some bits you may not know:
- In terms of style I love two things: gym gear and anything rocker/denim/leather with a pair of biker boots. I wear other things but that is 💯 me in my comfort zone
- I LOVE old classic hip hop, RNB and anything I can shake my ass to
- I am a natural worrier, I probably care way too much about way too much and tend to take the weight of the world on my shoulders to my detriment (WIP)
- I have an absolutely FILTHY sense of humour. Yep any kind of innuendo, crude, rude or downright ridiculous comedy act and I am there!
- My biggest fear is birds (pigeons are the devil)
- I am TERRIBLE at hairstyles. You may have gathered im either up or down lol so need to learn for my little one
Some bits you should know by now are that:
- I now embrace my quirks, my truths, my flaws and that my friends is down to learning to worry less through continuous personal development!
- I am a warrior! I have battled through nappies, illnesses, full time work, events, highs and lows to get my qualification and start my own fitness business
- I have a goal to empower women through building their own businesses, their fitness and their confidence to follow their own dreams
- I will let nothing and no one stand in my way!
I’m a wildflower....are you??? #areyouawildflower #gamechanger #acceptingmyself #buildingselfconfidence #lookingformytribe #rockchickstyle #mummydiaries #dreamingbigger #livingforme #changingmylife #weightlossjourney2019 #mommylifestyle